2.0

It's very hard for me to get my husband to buy anything for himself. But one recent year..........within the past 3 years we got him a pair of Columbia bugabootoo.

Cost approximately $75 to $150 depending on the sale. Well they sat in the closet until the exceptional cold spell we've been having. He put them on the other day, went outside and heard a crunch. He kept walking and heard another crunch.

He looked down and the rubber around the base of the boots had cracked. On the toe area and on the inside area. By the time he got home the white insulation was showing through. From the other comments we've been reading we are not even going to try to get any satisfaction from Columbia.

I've included pictures and you can see from the bottom of the soles he hasn't had any time to get any dirt ingrained in the lines. This was the first time out.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with the winter coat I got last year with mylan reflective heat material that's made by Columbia. But in the future I think we will try LL Bean , Eddie Bauer or North Face that guarantee everything even years after purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Columbia Sportswear Bugabootoo Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Fact that the boots fell apart.

Comments