Santa Fe, Texas

Shipped my jacket to them at my expense.Apparently it's just an expensive jacket disposal service as I haven't heard from them since.

The silver thermal lining inside the jacket began flaking off almost immediately after I purchased it, leaving glitter all over my (male) clothing. Not the look I wanted. Contact email via the website has you fill out a form and then when you send it you get a FORBIDDEN message. Will try to call.

Two and a half months in the dead of winter.

I'm going to be forced to buy a non-Columbia replacement.If you're looking for a jacket, go elsewhere.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to "my repaired jacket back or a replacement!!!!" as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Columbia Sportswear. The most disappointing about columbia sportswear jacket from Columbia Sportswear was warranty service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Columbia Sportswear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Columbia Sportswear to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Columbia Sportswear?

Comments