Review about Columbia Sportswear Whirlibird Interchange Jacket from Obihiro, Hokkaido
Bought this jacket in Columbia Hong Kong this summer for the skiing in winter.I picked this jacket because it got good reviews on line.
So now I am in Hokkaido and skiing. The first day, after 3 hours skiing, the inside of the jacket was all wet like it was just out of a river and the mid layer was all wet too. I had no choice but to put it under the sunshine in the room. Luckily it was dry in the afternoon so I put it in for afternoon skiing session with another fleece as mid layer though.
2 hours later, man I felt the cold and it was all wet again..... This is not the breathable jacket as advertised. What's more weird is that I bought the same model for my wife who was skiing with me and hers was ok. Hers was humid inside but not wet as mine.
Some friends asked me to put the jacket to cover a glass with hot water to test how much vapor can get through. My wife's was ok but mine, man, blocked everything and the inside turned wet within a minute. So now I have this horrible plastic in Japan with 6 more skiing days to go... I will go to the shop after I am back to hk and I lost my confidence in this brand.
I contacted the online staff from Columbia website who checked information and said I need to check with the shop and he was just selling stuff on line.Man, what kind of online help is this?!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Columbia Sportswear Whirlibird Interchange Jacket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "Bought this jacket in Columbia Hong Kong this summer for the skiing in winter. I picked this jacket because it got good reviews on line. So now I am in..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."