I have been a Columbia fleece jacket fan for well over 5 years.I have a wide variety of colors and styles.
I find them very comfortable to wear in my profession as a high school physical education teacher. However, what I am not comfortable with is the quality of the zipper that is in the jacket. I have had four (YKK) zippers snap off at the pull tab. They break right off and you are left with the head of the zipper mechanism and a sharp edge that you must grasp between your fingers in order to make the zipper go up and down.
It has happened twice with black jackets, once with a charcoal gray and once with an off white jacket. Needless to say, the jacket no longer possesses the quality look that one would expect from a Columbia product. I love my Columbia fleece jackets but am considering looking for a different brand. I expect others have had the same problem.
Given the fact that I own 16 of these jackets, I am looking at a 25% failure rate of the product.Your consideration of this matter would be greatly appreciated as there are a few colors I don't own yet.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Gucci bag through bag barrow or steal. the price was about $2000 listed at around $850 which as 30% discount. When I received the bag I..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED TO SEND THE GREEN DOT CARDS FROM WALMART,RITE AID ETC. EVERYONE SELLS THEM. I SENT THE SCAMMER THE $2000.00 THEY WANTED FOR A JEEP..."