I have been a Columbia fleece jacket fan for well over 5 years.I have a wide variety of colors and styles.
I find them very comfortable to wear in my profession as a high school physical education teacher. However, what I am not comfortable with is the quality of the zipper that is in the jacket. I have had four (YKK) zippers snap off at the pull tab. They break right off and you are left with the head of the zipper mechanism and a sharp edge that you must grasp between your fingers in order to make the zipper go up and down.
It has happened twice with black jackets, once with a charcoal gray and once with an off white jacket. Needless to say, the jacket no longer possesses the quality look that one would expect from a Columbia product. I love my Columbia fleece jackets but am considering looking for a different brand. I expect others have had the same problem.
Given the fact that I own 16 of these jackets, I am looking at a 25% failure rate of the product.Your consideration of this matter would be greatly appreciated as there are a few colors I don't own yet.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."