Columbia Sportswear - Impossible customer service
I had a pair of winter boots, but this year, the rubber began to crack all over.I first tried their site, without any response, and with the site crashing each time I tried to upload a representative picture.
I took the boots, which are now not wearable, to my local Columbia store in Kittery ME, where the manager told me to try the Warranty website (they are over a year old though) or to try the main customer service site again.Again, the site crashed, and when I finally got it to go through without a picture, it simply said "FORBIDDEN
Invalid authenticity token." I have bought many things from Columbia over the years, but the frustration over trying to get some customer service for these highly defective boots has been disappointing and without any customer service contact available, I won't do so in the future.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of communication
- Not helping the customer
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Winter Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "Bought zip-off pants/shorts. I am a petite person but their pants are totally disproportionate comparing waist and thighs. Even though I bought bigger pants and use belt, the fabric around..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "Don't be fooled by the name...these are not tasty,not much cream, stale tasting, not a good taste and leaves a grease film taste on the tongue. My husband that eats..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."