Columbia Sportswear - Impossible customer service
I had a pair of winter boots, but this year, the rubber began to crack all over.I first tried their site, without any response, and with the site crashing each time I tried to upload a representative picture.
I took the boots, which are now not wearable, to my local Columbia store in Kittery ME, where the manager told me to try the Warranty website (they are over a year old though) or to try the main customer service site again.Again, the site crashed, and when I finally got it to go through without a picture, it simply said "FORBIDDEN
Invalid authenticity token." I have bought many things from Columbia over the years, but the frustration over trying to get some customer service for these highly defective boots has been disappointing and without any customer service contact available, I won't do so in the future.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of communication
- Not helping the customer
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Winter Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "MART OF CHINA IS THE WORST WEBSITE DEALT WITH ONLINE. Cheap products, nothing like the pictures or description I ordered 8 dresses together and I wish I didn't waste..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "Don't be fooled by the name...these are not tasty,not much cream, stale tasting, not a good taste and leaves a grease film taste on the tongue. My husband that eats..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."