Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.0

I had a pair of winter boots, but this year, the rubber began to crack all over.I first tried their site, without any response, and with the site crashing each time I tried to upload a representative picture.

I took the boots, which are now not wearable, to my local Columbia store in Kittery ME, where the manager told me to try the Warranty website (they are over a year old though) or to try the main customer service site again.Again, the site crashed, and when I finally got it to go through without a picture, it simply said "FORBIDDEN

Invalid authenticity token." I have bought many things from Columbia over the years, but the frustration over trying to get some customer service for these highly defective boots has been disappointing and without any customer service contact available, I won't do so in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Columbia Sportswear and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about winter boots at Columbia Sportswear was lack of communication and not helping the customer Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Columbia Sportswear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Columbia Sportswear to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Columbia Sportswear?

Comments

Strongsville, Ohio, United States #1249693

Columbia winter boots will not hold up, don't waste your money.

East Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1195890

same thing just happened to me!!