Columbia Sportswear - Impossible customer service
I had a pair of winter boots, but this year, the rubber began to crack all over.I first tried their site, without any response, and with the site crashing each time I tried to upload a representative picture.
I took the boots, which are now not wearable, to my local Columbia store in Kittery ME, where the manager told me to try the Warranty website (they are over a year old though) or to try the main customer service site again.Again, the site crashed, and when I finally got it to go through without a picture, it simply said "FORBIDDEN
Invalid authenticity token." I have bought many things from Columbia over the years, but the frustration over trying to get some customer service for these highly defective boots has been disappointing and without any customer service contact available, I won't do so in the future.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of communication
- Not helping the customer
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Winter Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell..."
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Don't be fooled by the name...these are not tasty,not much cream, stale tasting, not a good taste and leaves a grease film taste on the tongue. My husband that eats..."
- "Saw a auction with several tool boxes for sale. The description stated "lista style" tool storage cabinet. Knowing "lista" boxes are extremely expensive and well built and known to..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Ordered a "Gildan Hoodie for the campaign ***Limited Edition***" on a bearded dragon which my son has 4 at home, and thought this would be an awesome bday gift! Ordered..."