2.2

Spend several hours ordering online but problems with payment.Check my credit card and 6 different charges for $3000+.

I then called their customer service and spend 2 1/2 hours ordering everything I needed. Total of two different orders for $3800. Then a day later one of my orders was cancelled. GRRRR but still show a charge of $1700.

Called their customer service and their answer was, well we can try again. Sure like I want to spend over two more hours ordering from you. North Face is the way to go.

I am still trying to get my credit on the $1700 since my order was cancelled.Bottom line don't order online

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1700. The author is overall dissatisfied with Columbia Sportswear. The most disappointing about a product or service from Columbia Sportswear was unwarranted charging and lack of communication , but reviewer liked customer service representatives. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Columbia Sportswear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Columbia Sportswear to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Columbia Sportswear?

Comments