Do Not Buy Columbia Sportswear Over The Internet

Columbia Sportswear Customer Service department really sucks.Customers beware when you buy Columbia Sportswear products over the internet.

I really got taken by Columbia when I purchased Whidbey men's shorts. I originally purchased several Whidbey shorts several years ago and was very pleased with the short. I recently decided to purchase more Whidbey shorts. I purchased 4 new pair size XL over the internet.

Same size but different colors. What I got really blew me away. Two of the new shorts fit perfect like the original Whidbey, the other two short had 5 inch increase waist diameter. I called Columbia and ask why a big size difference on the same mark sizing.

No explanation, just that Columbia can make changes in sizing at their discretion.

5 Inches is really a big change.So if you want a Columbia Sportswear product you need to go to a shore and try the fit before buying.

Had an Experience with Columbia Sportswear?

Comments

Modlily - They took my money and I have no clothes! Modlily "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..." Read more I've stopped buying Columbia Sportswear products Columbia Sportswear "I have stopped buying Columbia Sportswear products. I have been a fan and a loyal purchaser of Columbia jackets and clothing for many years. It came as a..." Read more Modlily - Cheap, nasty and nothing like the photo!! Modlily "I ordered and paid for a dress from Modlily. I expected a silky/satin well made champagne coloured dress (see first photo). What actually arrived was a rough see through..." Read more Columbia Sportswear - Columbia Winter Boots break !!! Columbia Sportswear "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more