Columbia Sportswear - Columbia women's boots totally came apart
$130 pair of boots worn maybe 12 times, stored in closet, started falling apart when I was outside in the cold. Columbia does not back the boot! DO NOT EVER BUY their footwear!
Charles G. (Customer Care)
Nov 21, 11:45 PST
Thank you for sending me the pictures, I do appreciate it. Unfortunately, your boots are no longer under warranty. All our footwear have a limited 1 year warranty. This warranty is based on the date of purchase with a proof of purchase, absent a receipt we use the manufacture date. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, and I do thank you for contacting Columbia Warranty.
Customer Service Rep 1|WarrantyColumbia Brands USA, LLC
1-800-622-6953 (option 3)
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM Pacific Standard Time!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..."
- "I bought a women turbo down 890 jacket. The color is ice snow. The jacket is nice, light warm. After few months, dark feathers are visible , called Columbia, they..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."