Columbia Sportswear - Columbia Winter Boots break !!!
I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material.
The weak point of these boots is exactly that seam between the rubber front and the leather: After just a few weeks of wear in frosty conditions, the SEAM CAME APART on BOTH BOOTS !!!
As a consequence, I now have a big gap on both boots just where snow and ice accumulate on top of the boot and water easily penetrates the boot - I constantly have wet feet !!!
What a *** boot !!!!!
Don't buy this product !!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Titanium Boot
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "I had a pair of winter boots, but this year, the rubber began to crack all over. I first tried their site, without any response, and with the site crashing..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."