Columbia Sportswear lost me as a customer forever and ever.I paid $200 for a pair of trekking shoes in a reputable shopping mall in China as I was traveling there.

In 20 days they broke. That shopping mall was kind enough to send me a replacement, and guess what, 20 days later, the replacement pair started to tear again!! I turned back to Salomon, the brand that's actually trustworthy. Not only does Columbia manufacture and sell shoes of inferior quality that don't live up to basic standards, their customer service is absolutely horrible.

Since I didn't purchase the shoes in the US, Columbia refused to take action.

When I complained on their Facebook Page, Columbia BLOCKED me on Facebook, so that I wouldn't taint their wall with truth.You have lost me forever and ever as a customer with your inferior quality, lack of standard, and horrible customer service.

Review about: Columbia Sportswear Trekking Shoes.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Not helping the customer, Defective product.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Columbia Sportswear?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion