Bought zip-off pants/shorts.I am a petite person but their pants are totally disproportionate comparing waist and thighs.

Even though I bought bigger pants and use belt, the fabric around zippers is so tight that when I sit it actually gives me deep impressions. This causes tension on zippers and fabric is tearing around them. I called customer service but they just give you bunch of run around. You have to ship it to them, pay for shipping, they will try to fix it, which they can't ...

like they can add fabric to relax pants?! Make it easier on customer: take those pants back in store and give me store credit! Of course not.

They want you to give up.Bad service and worse design and vice versa!

This person wrote the review because of "don't call me, communicate only via email" of columbia sportswear pants from Columbia Sportswear and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Columbia Sportswear to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Columbia Sportswear for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Columbia Sportswear?

Comments