Columbia Sportswear - Bad design / worse customer service
Bought zip-off pants/shorts.I am a petite person but their pants are totally disproportionate comparing waist and thighs.
Even though I bought bigger pants and use belt, the fabric around zippers is so tight that when I sit it actually gives me deep impressions. This causes tension on zippers and fabric is tearing around them. I called customer service but they just give you bunch of run around. You have to ship it to them, pay for shipping, they will try to fix it, which they can't ...
like they can add fabric to relax pants?! Make it easier on customer: take those pants back in store and give me store credit! Of course not.
They want you to give up.Bad service and worse design and vice versa!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These Columbia boots were some of the best boots I've had on my feet. Pulled them out for the first snow and the middle vinyl section disintegrated. Pieces just fell..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "The Columbia boots don't last..."
- "Bonjour les amis (es), Moi j'ai acheté une montre téléphone intelligente avec la fente pour puce. Elle est impeccable ! Elle fonctionne parfaitement. C'est vrais que le délais de livraison..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Butterfield is cold, unprofessional and a ***. I am a breast cancer survivor that she took on for reconstruction and it was a disaster from the get go...."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."
- "I went to a steak and shake on 9/29/14. My step father and I sat down to eat lunch, first the waitress was extremely slow and rude. Secondly I ordered..."