Columbia Sportswear - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR LIFETIME WARRANTY ON JACKET REPAIR
Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell you what is going on.I've had to email customer service several times and the response I get is to call the toll free number.
WTF? Aren't you a paid Columbia Customer Service representative? Aren't you supposed to help me - the customer? It's getting cold here and I really need a jacket and the lack of communication is very disappointing and even more disappointing is the lack of customer service and the shirking of basic common business etiquette.
Lifetime warranty maybe but it will take a lifetime to get your jacket back.Boo Columbia Sportswear Boo!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Usually good product at good price
What I disliked
- Passing the blame
- Not helping the customer
- Lack of communication
- Unknown status of warranty claim
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Columbia Fleece Jacket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought this jacket in Columbia Hong Kong this summer for the skiing in winter. I picked this jacket because it got good reviews on line. So now I am in..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I have a 4 month old Puma made by Forest River that the electrical in it has literally burnt in. Frankly the Camper is a safety hazard now at this..."
- "I just finished composing and sending the following Email to "CozyWinters". I will update, here, any response I get from them. Good or Bad. That being said,..."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."