Columbia Sportswear - BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR LIFETIME WARRANTY ON JACKET REPAIR
Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell you what is going on.I've had to email customer service several times and the response I get is to call the toll free number.
WTF? Aren't you a paid Columbia Customer Service representative? Aren't you supposed to help me - the customer? It's getting cold here and I really need a jacket and the lack of communication is very disappointing and even more disappointing is the lack of customer service and the shirking of basic common business etiquette.
Lifetime warranty maybe but it will take a lifetime to get your jacket back.Boo Columbia Sportswear Boo!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Usually good product at good price
What I disliked
- Passing the blame
- Not helping the customer
- Lack of communication
- Unknown status of warranty claim
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Columbia Fleece Jacket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "I purchased a pair of Jordans True Flight and I took them out of my closet today cause I wanted to wear them.... take this in to mind, I have..."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."
- "I just finished composing and sending the following Email to "CozyWinters". I will update, here, any response I get from them. Good or Bad. That being said,..."