Columbia Warranty Customer Service is terrible - don't believe the hype - when it comes time to repair that winter jacket, they will keep it for MONTHS and not tell you what is going on.I've had to email customer service several times and the response I get is to call the toll free number.
WTF? Aren't you a paid Columbia Customer Service representative? Aren't you supposed to help me - the customer? It's getting cold here and I really need a jacket and the lack of communication is very disappointing and even more disappointing is the lack of customer service and the shirking of basic common business etiquette.
Lifetime warranty maybe but it will take a lifetime to get your jacket back.Boo Columbia Sportswear Boo!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Usually good product at good price
What I disliked
- Passing the blame
- Not helping the customer
- Lack of communication
- Unknown status of warranty claim
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Columbia Fleece Jacket
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The title pretty much explains it all. Ordered a dress originally $45 or so dollars, on sale for $22.99. A deal. I had never bought clothes from the site and..."
- "I have been a Columbia fleece jacket fan for well over 5 years. I have a wide variety of colors and styles. I find them very comfortable to..."
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "AMIClubwear reported my post on trustpilot.com so here I am. I have the right to post my horrible experience and everyone deserve to know! I placed an order on December..."
- "I have a 4 month old Puma made by Forest River that the electrical in it has literally burnt in. Frankly the Camper is a safety hazard now at this..."
- "I purchased a pair of Jordans True Flight and I took them out of my closet today cause I wanted to wear them.... take this in to mind, I have..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."